We foster and promote low-rent public housing and other housing programs for low and moderate income families
Wisconsin Association of Housing Authorities’ (WAHA) purpose is “To foster and promote low-rent public housing and other housing programs for low and moderate income families, including elderly and handicapped, which provide a physical and social environment for the benefit of both the family and the community.”
- Executive Director – Bayfield County HA & City of Washburn HA
- Property Management & Loan Specialist – Chippewa County Housing Authority
- Maintenance Worker – Stevens Point Housing Authority
- Director – Tomah Housing Authority
- Maintenance Technician – Appleton Housing Authority
A HANDBOOK FOR HOUSING AUTHORITY COMMISSIONERS
PBV Pre-Occupancy Checklist
Past WAHA Presentations
Clear Gains: Wisconsin’s Smoke-Free Housing Initiative
Calendar of Due Dates
WAHA MEMBERSHIPS | You have questions, we have answers.
See Our Photo Gallery
See some of WAHA’s most recent photos. You can see photos of potential units and much more!