We foster and promote low-rent public housing and other housing programs for low and moderate income families
Wisconsin Association of Housing Authorities’ (WAHA) purpose is “To foster and promote low-rent public housing and other housing programs for low and moderate income families, including elderly and handicapped, which provide a physical and social environment for the benefit of both the family and the community.”
We have made every attempt to transfer links and pages from the old website to the new website. We may have missed something and a second set of eyes may find it. If so, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Executive Director – Oshkosh/Winnebago County Housing Authority
- Portfolio Management Specialist-Milwaukee HUD Field Office
- Housing Inspector – Integrated Community Solutions
- Administrative Support Assistant – City of West Allis
- Executive Director – Wisconsin Partnership for Housing Development
A HANDBOOK FOR HOUSING AUTHORITY COMMISSIONERS
PBV Pre-Occupancy Checklist
HUD Presentations at WAHA
Clear Gains: Wisconsin’s Smoke-Free Housing Initiative
Calendar of Due Dates
WAHA MEMBERSHIPS | You have questions, we have answers.
See Our Photo Gallery
See some of WAHA’s most recent photos. You can see photos of potential units and much more!