We foster and promote low-rent public housing and other housing programs for low and moderate income families
Wisconsin Association of Housing Authorities’ (WAHA) purpose is “To foster and promote low-rent public housing and other housing programs for low and moderate income families, including elderly and handicapped, which provide a physical and social environment for the benefit of both the family and the community.”
We have made every attempt to transfer links and pages from the old website to the new website. We may have missed something and a second set of eyes may find it. If so, please contact us at email@example.com.
Spring Conference – Cancelled due to COVID-19
Fall Conference – September 14-17, 2020 – Radisson in LaCrosse
- Portfolio Management Specialist – HUD Milwaukee Field Office
- Administrative Associate – City of Eau Claire Housing Authority
- Maintenance Grounds Technician – City of Eau Claire Housing Authority
- Capital Project Manager – CDA, Madison
- Service Coordinator – CDA, Madison
- Housing Site Manager – CDA, Madison
- Maintenance and Bulding Manager – Stevens Point Housing Authority
- Accounting Manager – Dane County Housing Authority
A HANDBOOK FOR HOUSING AUTHORITY COMMISSIONERS
PBV Pre-Occupancy Checklist
HUD Presentations at WAHA
Clear Gains: Wisconsin’s Smoke-Free Housing Initiative
Calendar of Due Dates
WAHA MEMBERSHIPS | You have questions, we have answers.
See Our Photo Gallery
See some of WAHA’s most recent photos. You can see photos of potential units and much more!